1. My sister needed an escort for a company dinner.
2. He had very little in common with his sister.
3. Ray and sister Renee lived just 25 miles apart from each other.
4. Sister Francesca entered the chapel, took her seat, and promptly fell asleep.
5. Sister Morrison might take issue with me on that matter.
6. She led a normal, happy life with her sister and brother.
7. She made liberal use of her elder sister's make-up and clothes.
8. Well we did have a midnight feast, me and my sister.
9. My sister Yvonne also came to live at Ockenden Cottage with me.
10. She had a strong and supportive sister who urged her on.
11. My sister is the same height but only a size 12.
12. As a child she fought with her younger sister.
13. She had to report her comings and goings to Sister Giuseppe.
14. Ask to speak to the sister on the ward.
15. The parting from his sister had a positive effect on John.
姐姐——sister 谐音 C斯特 英 ['sɪstə] 美 ['sɪstɚ]
adj. 姐妹般的；同类型的 例句： 我和我姐姐上学去。
I go to school with my sister.
My sister is going to marry next month. I am so happy at the mere mention of it.
My sister has been preparing for the wedding for couple of months. She took lots of photos with her boyfriend. Then she bought new clothes. My parents are busy preparing for her dowry. Because sister would like to have a different wedding, she insist the dowry should be books rather than other substances. The wedding will not invite too many people but just a few friends and relatives. I am looking forward her wedding.